If you want to offer tech support to your friends or even a customer you can use the free CrossLoop tool. The tool offers a very convenient way to view the screen of a remote computer. You don’t have to do any changes to your network configuration or firewall prior to running this tool. Just follow the following easy steps:
1. Your friend has a problem with his computer and decides to call you.
2. You instruct him to download and install CrossLoop
3. After installation, tell him to start CrossLoop and switch to Host tab
4. Ask for the displayed access code and then tell him to press Connect button.
5. You type the received code in the textbox on the first tab and click also Connect.
6. In a few seconds you should be able to see and control his screen.
- CrossLoop is based on VNC. For more information about CrossLoop and other derivatives check out this post.
- You can further push CrossLoop functionality by combining it with Skype or other VoIP software.
A BIG thanks from this small team for bringing us to your readers!
Please feel free to email me if you have any questions
Thanks and have a good weekend
Post a Comment