- Free call's to any GizmoProject, Yahoo! Messenger, Google Talk, or Windows Live user.
- Free voicemail with customizable outgoing message.
- Free mobile and landline phone calls between you and your friends on your contact list.
- Free conference calls between mobile phones, landlines, and Gizmo Project users.
- Call recording.
- Second login to a 3rd party SIP PBX. You can now log into a 3rd party PBX (like Asterisk) and the Gizmo Project network at the same time.
- SIP number doubling your GizmoProject user id. With this number you can receive calls from other VoIP networks, you can use your GizmoProject account with a regular SIP phone adapter or you can receive calls with free PSTN Access Numbers.
If the above features alone still don’t convince you to try GizmoProject and SIPPhone then this will surely change your mind:
GrandCentral added recently a feature to ring your GizmoProject SIP number, together with the other PSTN numbers you specify. This is like getting a free local phone number for your GizmoProject or SIPPhone ATA.